Monday, February 6, 2012

Oliver's "Road to Tennessee" quilt

My brother and his wife had there first baby in August.  My nephew, Oliver, is cute as a button.  I knew he needed a quilt from his aunt Jill, so I started making him a baby quilt.  It became apparent very early on, that this little boy was blessed with many baby blankets, so I decided he needed something a little bigger.  By adding a few borders, I was able to make his quilt toddler bed sized, so he could grow into it.  I love the way it turned out, and hope than Oliver can enjoy it for years to come.  This was his Christmas present from us!

I got the pattern off of modabakeshop.com, and the pattern was called "Road to Tennessee".  Since my little man is living there, it only seemed fitting!!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment