Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Bizzy kid Quilt


I absolutely love reading the quilting blog "Cluck, Cluck, Sew" and have bought a few of her patterns.  This quilt is a "kid-size" quilt that I made while my youngest son spent 4 weeks in the hospital.  I brought all my cutting and sewing supplies up to the hospital, and from start to finish, I made this quilt (I basted it on the wall of the bathroom in his room, hanging on the wall with medical tape!)  The fabric is from Riley Blake, and it's called "Alphabet Soup".  This was a super fun quilt, and I am very happy with how it turned out!  I finished this quilt in August 2011

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. My eye tends to swing more toward the symmetrical designs, but man the colors of this one grabbed me so I am liking everything about it! And the story was fun to hear about how this one was made, from start to finish. That's memorable!

    ReplyDelete